Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello From El Paso Tx

Hi My name is Dave, I'm a professional tattoo artist here in El Paso. I work out of my shop Golden Goose Tattoo. WWW.goldengoosetattoo.com you can see some of my work on my site or at http://www.facebook.com/dhershmantattoo?sk=photos. Have been interested in rotaries for a while and will be picking up a couple dragon flys and a hawk spirit by the end of the month. That not to say i don't love my coil machines, You really cant beat a John Clark Forward coil. Well you can never have to many machines. Thank you to all of the people involved in this website it is a great resource.

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome dave. i also have a couple of johns forward coils and i jus got my number 1 rotary from him.if ya wanna see it jus search for john clark rotary in the post. i put some pics of it up. also ,if your into getting some rotary's i would deff. recommend rotary works too. i use rotary works for jus about everything now and dale is the nicest guy to deal with. they are very reasonable in price. i also use swashdrives which i love too. i still break out my forward coils every now and then as well as a couple of my customs that my buddy built. anyways , enough of me....lol

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome glad to have you on board!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Dave, several members have the machines you mention so feel free to ask away if you have any questions.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you everyone fro your replies. gravyRay: Saw the post on here about the john clark rotary, I talked to john the other day and will be getting one asap, I'll have to look in to the rotary works,

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome dave..check out your work..very nice
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jay
    Last edited by sofakingluckie; 04-17-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sofakingluckie View Post
    Hi My name is Dave, I'm a professional tattoo artist here in El Paso. I work out of my shop Golden Goose Tattoo. WWW.goldengoosetattoo.com you can see some of my work on my site or at http://www.facebook.com/dhershmantattoo?sk=photos. Have been interested in rotaries for a while and will be picking up a couple dragon flys and a hawk spirit by the end of the month. That not to say i don't love my coil machines, You really cant beat a John Clark Forward coil. Well you can never have to many machines. Thank you to all of the people involved in this website it is a great resource.
    How does the John Clark forward coil feels in terms of vibration and weight? I went from coils to rotaries mostly for the weight and vibration. Also coils feels more aggressive to customers due to the noise. I just found the forward coil in the net and am thinking to get a liner one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome man
    I agree with Clark's forward coils being amazing, the best coil machine I think I've ever used...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sup Texas!
    Keep on, Keepin on!
    www.porvidacs.com
    Con Safos