Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

MR03 relaunch Tattoo Jam 2013

Last weekend was Skin Deep Tattoo Jam and I felt it was a great place to relaunch the MR03. I would like apologise to anyone that bought and felt they had been cheated. First problem was down to an engineering glitch that caused the cam to fail. The second was down to me trying to get the machine to do to much, I am always trying to get a machine that has adjustable give and stroke as these are characteristics I think are most need. I have simplified the piston system to only one long piston but you can have a choice of lengths this will have the added bonus to include a dampening or give system in the future. Lastly choice of motor the German motors just was not up to the job but the 6 watt motor is more than up for it

Here is what first time user Kelvin Shack did on Sunday and he loved it, I am now sponsoring him so look out for some more work from him.

.image.jpg

I am also sponsoring an American artist called Tony Mancia he will be in Switzerland next week and then Memphis next month.

finally to top it off one of my sponsored artist Sonny Mitchell won best small black and grey.

The new machine is £369 but if anyone would like to to try one I will offer a money back guarantee plus the usual discount forum members can have it £300.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nedz; 10-16-2013 at 03:09 PM.

2. Like Zomb, Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some nice work being created with your machines. Im still rockin my old MR04.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with the launch Nedz!