Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all

Hi, I'm Morag , working at purple rose tattoo parlour in bristol uk, been lurking a week or so, this is a great forum! I joined mainly as looking to upgrade, I currently have four rotaries, but the only one I really love is my neotat 2.5 which I use for colour, I like my hyper v1 and stigma voodoo for soft shading on small pieces but more often than not prefer my sunskin coil for shading, especially larger pieces and I'm starting to really feel the strain on my hand recently with the weight.
    I've also started to use t-tech cartridges, these work great with my neotat but I don't like to shade with it, or line. So I'd love to find an allrounder or at least something that can handle colour packing and soft shading well. Anyway cheers and see you on the forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the foum.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    wellcome and of course you can try 3.5mm or 4mm neotat for lining or color packing....

Post Thanks / Like
    whats up? welcome. the halo and the gen 8 in my opinion are both solid machines, just my opinion. the halo is more an all arounder I think. I do love lining with the gen8 though, once you find the settings w/weights/give slide/etc., its awesome. can be an all arounder also just a lot of settings in the beginning to go through before finding what works for you. the halo is simple to use different cams and give do it all. anyway those are the ones I like really want to get my hands on a flite v2 though. anyway like I said welcome, just wanted to throw out some machines I think are at the top of their game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers all, yep the halo is one that I keep seeing mentioned, never really considered the swash for some reason but remember someone a while back raving about the gen7. Love the look of the flite v2 but would probably be more looking at the inkjecta specific so I have the option of regular needle/tubes too....
    Last edited by Mog; 12-08-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Cheers all, yep the halo is one that I keep seeing mentioned, never really considered the swash for some reason but remember someone a while back raving about the gen7. Love the look of the flite v2 but would probably be more looking at the inkjecta specific so I have the option of regular needle/tubes too....
    here the addiction begins!! Welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Stylus! 😱

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. You didn't used to be on Keith's forum did you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks- stylus looks amazing, never heard of it till I saw it on here! Hi Johnny, yeah that's me, how's things? Has Keith's forum gone now, couldn't find it the other day?