Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidewinder!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've also emailed you, hope you dont mind. Looking forward to these. Sounds like I'll need two
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakon View Post
    It'll be a while I'm afraid. Email me [email protected] and I'll let you know when I'm ordering

Post Thanks / Like

Sidewinder!!

I ordered a sidewinder and mc-14 yesterday. I spoke with dan for a while before I ordered it. Man he is a solid dude. First he went over all his available machines and what they are best used for and their price range. He also wanted to get and idea what work I do and what I was looking to get out of the machines I ordered so he can make sure I get the right tool for what I need. It really seems that he truly seeks customer satisfaction and values that over the $$$. Plus the big unexpected bonus was that he said he would be able to ship it to me in a week. I was not expecting such a quick turn around. Can't wait to get my new machines. I've been drooling over DK machines and what everyone on here had to say about them so I knew it was time to stop torturing myself and just get two of my own. (Two for now I'm sure ill thin out the rest of my machines to order more)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by benhameen View Post
    I ordered a sidewinder and mc-14 yesterday. I spoke with dan for a while before I ordered it. Man he is a solid dude. First he went over all his available machines and what they are best used for and their price range. He also wanted to get and idea what work I do and what I was looking to get out of the machines I ordered so he can make sure I get the right tool for what I need. It really seems that he truly seeks customer satisfaction and values that over the $$$. Plus the big unexpected bonus was that he said he would be able to ship it to me in a week. I was not expecting such a quick turn around. Can't wait to get my new machines. I've been drooling over DK machines and what everyone on here had to say about them so I knew it was time to stop torturing myself and just get two of my own. (Two for now I'm sure ill thin out the rest of my machines to order more)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You will thin out a few machines when you use that Sidewinder to line with. It makes the other machines that you were lining with obsolete.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

5. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a real gem my coils are getting dusty because it lines better than anything I've used

Post Thanks / Like
    yes its the best liner ,and i have trying with color -very solid - now i have only 2 coils and one i let go too )

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's done it, another order for Dan.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont fucking get it!...... every time i am on dankubin.com everything is sold out... i've never ever seen anything available.
    How in the hell do you order his machines?
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

10. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call him

Post Thanks / Like
    Phone number is on the website. Bottom right corner of the first page.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

13. Like peter clements liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I send him always a pm on facebook or istagram ,that works good too and dan have the time to reply :-)