Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    i forgot to mention nicks machine. its a great color packer. it was my first rotary i got after the swashdrives. it was before he was as known as he is now n he was real nice n humble about his machines. happy to see he is getting the interest he has been n that he just keeps getting better. his machines are really beautiful n every rotary fan should have at least one in their collection. imo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting, i view collecting in much the same way, i have Dan Kubin's, Nick's, Mike Metaxa's all pretty much because they're humble honest tattooers selling their great machines at a reasonable rate and they're not just cnc'd production line stuff which is a little soulless.

3. Like asa_castle liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i feel ya on that. i have a lot of machines i want in my collection n i will get them in due time. i love the independent guys like nicks,kubins,etc. the production line machines can lose touch with the pride one has in building but, i honestly feel that companies like fk irons,tat soul , bishop,etc. really still have a lot of pride in their building n truly want to make great machines while listening to the tattooers that buy them. i know that may sound like ass kissing but, talking to them, u really feel the excitement n the pride they have to make a great product. so if that excitement is still there after a company experiences success n growth, the excitement i have to support them is going to b there until they lose touch.

Post Thanks / Like
    But it's like talking to an owner that's all hype and doesn't know his crew. I prefer an independent builder who is really in touch and not about bs.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey eric how do you like that valor? have you used carts with it? just curious, I have one on my wish list, lol.