Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice machine 45g is really light and it can be autoclave, is the future

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if their power supply is any different from a standard power supply to accommodate the wattage on the motor...cool looking machine, but having to get a separate power unit makes me less excited.
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i accepted to b a part of the pre order list but after emailing him, he said that the machine only works with their power unit. that to me is gonna b a tough sell. i like the machine n the concept but i don't wanna have a separate power unit just to use a machine. so, i don't think i will b getting one unless that changes.

4. Like Invertedpixel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was also concerned about repeated heating of any magnetic components in an autoclave. IIRC magnets can be slowly de-gaussed (edit. de-magnetized) by repeated heating.
    Last edited by Invertedpixel; 03-18-2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: wrong term used.
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i have talk with lacenano and the tell me you need a special powersupply to get it running because the esc - but every is getting one include with the price and machine ....

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a builder, sorry if what I'm going to say sounds stupid, but... Like when I saw the Mr. Clark's prototype... Why a side axis arm and not a vertical axis? Of course the circular play won't be too much but at the end it has a circular motion (hope you can understand me, sorry about my English)
    The second thing I can see is the rubber band placement... Is it really doing something placed so high on the needlebar? I think it might be placed lower to really do something, but maybe it's just my thoughts...
    And finally... In my very short experience with rotaries I think that too light weight = vibrations. But maybe I'm wrong, just my opinion