Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I deleted my comments because this is a public forum section, I forgot about that. PM me if you didn't see my reply about the ink I used and halo stuff I'll be happy to share. Yep Paul, right in the orange under the bird is an 20+ year faded name and heart/dagger and in the 3 leaves on the Bible is another one.

I think about 3-4 hours to outline a few weeks ago, then 7.5 hours for the color the other day. 4.0mm Halo for the fat lines, PM me for more info on that or ink stuff. Thank you guys...I keep pushing myself further and further.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took a screen shot of the inks. I think I will buy em and try em. I needed more earth tones anyways. I'm trying to create focal points through pigment saturation, I.e. desaturate some less important details. Thanks Heath. I thought I was crazy. I couldn't find your response. Ha.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess what I do is skip mid tones now on almost everything color wise. It's a lot more dramatic looking too.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is my color palette....when I started. When I finished, different variation tones were in all those empty caps because I add as I go here and there. The red box is the banner colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome work, I actually like the faded linework on the rose keeps it in the background, your talent with black and grey is translating well into a painterly neo traditional style, very subtle and rendered nicely!