Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    One for me :-) please ....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really cool bro. I remember seeing your early prototypes. Always good to see hard working builders investing the time and money they need to come up with something new and reliable, rather than going the easy way. Best of luck with the machine.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

3. Like nivek, kbtat2 liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing....congratulations

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys for the words of support. I appreciate it. I need to clarify some things as I've been getting a couple PMs. This small first batch is a first come first served basis for early support and these will be custom anodized finish which wont be available except maybe on special occasions. 2 faces and 1 body for 450$+shipping which is 10$ US and 15$ international sent as gift since it's a small run so not too worried about doing that. If you are interested in getting on this first batch there is a 3 to 4 week lead time max. Enough time to reverse paypal in case you are worried I wont deliver but I assure you I will be on time as my reputation is at stake. If you want to wait until machines are in hand you will have to wait until I take care of everyone on the waiting list which is 2 months out. I wont be contacting anyone on that list yet until this first batch is done and shipped. Anyone who has posted on the old thread is on that list but i wont be adding anymore people to it. People on the list will still get it for this price even if they don't get in on this first batch. People on the list wont get the special finishes though as this is only for early support. This is a public testing price and the final price wont be set until later but wont include 2 faces. I will post up some videos soon after I finish putting together some machines for the locals who have been supporting me through this process by testing. Yes you can buy faces and bodies separately later on. I machine everything here myself so if there are any issues I will personally resolve them in a reasonable amount of time. If anyone is interested please send me a PM here or on facebook or you can email me at [email protected] to get approved and get my paypal info. The sound is not too loud and weighs slightly over 4oz. A lot quieter than a coil machine. Thanks for your time and support. Thank you to everyone who has already bought one, I really appreciate you taking a chance on me.

6. Like nathan bauer, gautam liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations good job the machines are beautiful

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    im honoured i was the first to see it
    its still one of my favourite machines out here on this big globe
    +105 points for you buddy , talk soon

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow cool looking machine, i remember when people laughed at my rollbar type protection for the armature bar in my first centri from dropping or damage. Thats cool to see it something simular, nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very awesome looking machine. No one has said it but to me, it looks as if you've poured an insane amount of money into this already. Beautiful machines, it'll be awesome for a US based builder doing something competitive for Stigma. What type of motors are in these?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jack, Mike and everyone for the kind words. Heath, this ain't a competition brotha hahaha. Stigma raised the bar and Artemis invented the first rotary give machine so much respect to him. The motors are 5.2 watt portescap motors(according to the data sheet). The reason I'm using these motors is because they run at their optimum range of efficiency. So you can run 12v for lining and 9-10v for shading. Though this can change and that's why I want to get these into peoples hands to get more feedback. The locals are doing great with them so haven't had the need to change motors. Thank you everyone for the interest.

Post Thanks / Like
    i like these ,