Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can only imagine the dumptruck of money that will be delivered even when a preorder is available

2. Like brandonmull liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone. I wanted to give you the heads up regarding The Xion, since it's not a secret anymore.

This machine was envisioned late 2013 and we went through some many changes. The most we've ever dealt with to create a machine.

The project was forced to pause several times in 2014 and due to our CNCs machines were just slammed.
    In 2015 we addressed the situation, doubling our CNC equipment and staff allowing us to catch up and reduce production time.

We came up with 6 different main mechanisms to convert concentric rotation into reciprocal.
    About 7 give mechanisms. And we designed a whole new MotorBolt System specifically dedicated to suit a series of pen machines that we are planing to develop in upcoming years.

We tested all of them and refined all of them. That was a heck of a task.

Because we wanted to introduce give, stroke options and a new MotorBolt for pen machines this wasn't an easy task. To make things even more interesting, we co developed a motor (that at this present moment we are testing 80 of them on Xion prototypes). it has double the torque of our current motors.

We encountered tons of bumps in the road but addressed each one of them.

Your expectations have been nerve wrecking but they just pushed us to give the best from ourselves.

As of today the Xion is the project that we have in the pipeline and we're down to the final tweaks and esthetic touches.

We consider that we are about 4 months away from its launch. There are several prototypes out there collecting feedback. The Goal is to release it around Christmas.

We could've released the machine a couple of years ago with less features and less time spent to iron out challenges but we wouldn't have done that.

We truly want to introduce a pen machine that will deliver and surpass your expectations while giving you the same
    features that you are used to from FK Irons machines.

We appreciate your patient and support.

Gaston
    Last edited by fkirons; 08-18-2016 at 07:14 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

4. Thanks Tat2dPinoy thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The true Santa´s workshop! You just got me super impatient for the Christmas, just like back in the day! Thanks, Gaston!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston Are you going to bring one to london convention? For a sneaky look at it... haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    So this will use proprietary grips from the looks? A pen that used disposable grips would be the cats pajamas. Still excited about this one. It will be very hard to put down my edge x! (That machine is fantastic).

Post Thanks / Like
    Screenshots of the Video from yesterday taken from the FK Irons Facebook ;-)
    They will try to release it around Christmas. For more Infos check the Video!

Xion1.jpgXion2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Videos gone...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    that looks like he found victorias secret.... device that is!
    Last edited by brandonmull; 10-26-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still no word on the xion. I own a x edge and inkjecta v2. I prefer my edge by far. Down side is it seems like in the past year inkjecta has released a pretty bad as nano model while every time I check fk irons it's the same old thing with a little tweak. Combining 2 machines they already make , or adding a new style of paint just isn't enough to have me she'll out another 600$. I don't want to buy the inkjecta nano. I want to buy the xion or something new and bad ass. I'm not trying to be critical. Just saying it would be nice to see something actually new and unique. Not something I already own with a modification here and there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not Christmas yet, Karl.