Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Hyper 3 is an awesome piece of machinery for sure. As far as underrated goes, I'd say the Neotat Vivace. I have no issues performing any task with them that I want to. They push ttech beautifully and damn near completely silent. Weight and balance feels about as close to perfect for me as it gets. I've yet to find another linear/slide type machine that I like better.

I also feel the Stigma Bizarre V2 was fairly underrated as well. I have ran one regularly for almost four years and it has yet to fail me. I mainly use it to pack/whip with the give completely closed. I have tried a lot of rotaries over the past few years and it is one that I could never be without. If something was to happen to it tomorrow, I would immediately replace it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clint morrison View Post
    I have an adjustable stroke swashdrive gen 8 that is the holy grail for me. I don't see them around much but it's brilliant. Quickly adjustable from 2mm to 4 if I had to guess. Adjustable hit and stroke on the fly. Add the weight and you got a whole different hit. Amazing. I asked Tony very nicely and he fortunately made one or me.
    I know this is off subject,, but I was womdering, I was looking at the Gen8 and I saw that they had two different types.a give one and a non give one..has anyone tryd both ot heard about both?.what's the verdict?.witch ones best?

Post Thanks / Like
    i hat some trouble with the gen8 ,the client is coming back with a lot of falling lines ..i hat never this problem before and so i have not the trust in this machine anymore. But i try now the stroke hub ,maybe its better
    Last edited by darkness; 10-20-2014 at 05:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dringenberg coils are fairly underrated. I got a shader in a trade and it is absolutely perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks Ofeloner thanked for this post.