Post Thanks / Like

Skull black and grey

Did this sucker today, I love my clients lol, drove 2 hours to get this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1417218479244.jpg  

2. Like John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    has nice flow again. cuntstructive(haha) criticism; i would put a little more time into the small details. i usually wait till i think it's done and then push another hr. That's how I get better. it's a nice piece, i like to talk about tattoos and i am by no means an "ink master" HAHA.. The one other thing that is kind of driving me nuts is the drop shadow on the top right skin strip. The light source is way off. I struggle with light source. Light source and hard contrast are the things i'm trying to bring to the next level with my work right now. It really separates a great tattoo from an amazing tattoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    The light source is off? Thanks for your input, I was going directly off the picture lol, idk now I'm gonna have to see what your talking about, the light source was coming from the top I believe

Post Thanks / Like
    I also was doing it a bit more high contrasted, I see what ya mean abiut that spot tho, luckily I'll be able to go back into it again as he doesn't live too far thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    it's not a bad tattoo man. i actually like it. just some input bro. now that i'm looking at it again. it's not the shadow from that skin flap it's the shading above it comes to it so it looks like that was supposed to be the shadow from it. does that make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh nah haha, that's not with the skin negative stuff, it'll heal differently then this so I'll post a different picture, I had a reason for that

8. Like Dreviltattoo liked this post.