Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    this conversation happens a lot, understandably. I think there is very little chance that cross contamination can occur by cold sterilizing the drive bars in Cheyenne's or in the edge. to each is there own, but I always thought that it was kind of odd how this is such a cause for concern when the people who seem to make this argument the most are dedicated coil users. I know that's a different subject all together, but in my opinion( just my opinion) coil machines are a perpetual breeding ground for bacteria and cross contamination. even when machine bags are used, bio spray is a factor when using traditional needle bar setups. with this being a legitimate cause for concern when considering possible cross contamination it gets glossed over as being ok? and I know that people aren't autoclaving their coil machines. in my opinion cold sterilizing a drive bar and using disposable cart systems seems a way safer course of action then actually using a coil machine that cant be autoclaved either. all i am saying is if cold sterilization is bad, the it is bad in any event right down to using coils. i also would like to say im not trying to argue with anyone, I respect all our opinions I just think a lot of times there are double standards as to what is ok in this industry based on what people prefer or where taught not on actual statistical fact. again, just my opinion, thanks for listening :-)
    Last edited by cagelavey; 12-10-2014 at 11:42 AM.