All original orders were shipped in our Spektra boxes to ensure that the orders were processed as quickly as possible so that you would not have to wait any longer for the machine to arrive as we unfortunately didn't receive the newer boxes until late last week, however all of the other machine features and accessories included with the machine are the same.
If you would like to arrange to receive the newer packaging please feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will be happy to make arrangements with you

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocker View Post
Well received it today...and first thoughts...machine looks good...not overly impressed with it being placed in what appears to be a halo box with no padding but there ya go...come with oil...bars and stickers...started off a really good purchase..very correspondence as had a few tech issues..then with issues with the website log in...postage...last email not replied to feel a bit shat on...especially when after the original launch was made...i jumped on it as been waiting for this machine...then all the offers and add ons come...learnt lesson...be more patient...sounds nice and smooth...and weights nice...hope it lives up to the hype