Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I had the Surface pro for a few days and I like it so far for one thing: Sketch Book Pro. I completely dislike PCs :/
    It's really hard as a mac user to even consider a PC tablet for decent work. I just hope Apple would come up with a solution to this

I also received today an Adonit Jot Touch with Pixel Point Stylus, that promises to have most of the issues that other stylus have with the Ipad.
    It has over 2000 levels of sensitivity and seems to have the stair casing issue when making diagonal lines solved.
    I will Try it today and see whats up.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Well I had the Surface pro for a few days and I like it so far for one thing: Sketch Book Pro. I completely dislike PCs :/
    It's really hard as a mac user to even consider a PC tablet for decent work. I just hope Apple would come up with a solution to this

I also received today an Adonit Jot Touch with Pixel Point Stylus, that promises to have most of the issues that other stylus have with the Ipad.
    It has over 2000 levels of sensitivity and seems to have the stair casing issue when making diagonal lines solved.
    I will Try it today and see whats up.
    oh I soo hear you man! like I say I really like the look and specs of the Intuos... I already have two macs so do I really need a pc as well??
    I have found a decent price on a Wacom - Cintiq Companion Hybrid but not too sure about them (researching atm)... can they connect to the internet? can they run Sketchbook Pro?
    Edit..... Just been looking at the Adonit Jot Touch with Pixel Point Stylus... could be very good option, and give me the excuse to buy get an iPad .. please let me know if how this works Gaston.....
    btw I presume you can rotate the canvas pretty easily on the iPad in both Photoshop and Sketchbook Pro.. Yes?
    Last edited by ATS; 01-21-2015 at 04:55 PM.