Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Centri Machines

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes i agree, there is always a trust issue in any business transaction. Specialy with a new product being sold by a new company. I completly understand everyones concern, right now everybody feels like its still a gamble. Who is this guy, where did he come from? I already expected that kind of responce from the industry when i went public. I think for who i am and what i achieved so far, im staying at a good pace as to how this business is getting off the ground. As for my words not sounding trust worthy to you, Understandable. Paypal is who we are using. Im hoping that gives our customers some comfort in there purchase, it will be up by friday on our website.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    does the brushless motor have a built in esc or are you running one separate and does it require a hall sensor, dont worry i need one of these for a non rotary project lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    How many volts are you needing to pushing through your brushless motor and how much torque are you requiring? For the use of a brushless DC in my system it does not require ethier. But just like most rotary's on the market some power supplies like the earlier Ikons will shut off after a few min. Most new power supplies have switches for coil or rotary. What are you making if you dont mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cyber,
    I've been in contact with your wife on eBay regarding your machine and have a question regarding adjustment of the 'give'. I saw the video that you posted and it looks like it has much flexibility. Am I correct in assuming that the give is proportional to the amount of voltage running through the machine? In other words, are the adjustments: increase voltage for harder hit/less give, decrease voltage for softer hit/more give?
    Also, and I know that this subject has been run through the ringer, but would it be possible to provide a pic of the machine next to something like a pack of gum or deck of cards (already mentioned) to give a better idea of the size? I viewed the youtube vid of the machine in action and still can't get an idea of the proportions. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    no i dont need a power supply, i need the thing that times pulses to a brushless motor and uses a hall sensor to do it. the motor your using must have this built in and you dont see it. this control can be very small, about the size of a penny

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe it does and i just dont know it, I looked and it doesnt stat that in the specs or the motor. The motor itself is no bigger then 3 quaters stacked on top of each other so it would probably be smaller then a penny if it is enclosed. These motors are not ment for public sale "AS IS" and specs on the motors are not to descriptive for reasons i dont know but im sure it has to do with its military and medical backgound or patents the manufactor has on there motors. Sorry i couldnt help you out bro. If you have a the brushless motor contact the manufactor and ask where and what they recommend for there motor. Research when in your area you will have a design and manufactoring convention. Those cons are amazing!!!
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 06-16-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    its built into the back plate of the motor. these motors sound very similar to the small motors in those little fans in computers and such, they dont use a hall sensor but use emf feedback for timing instead. very good motors though, but not esc that im trying to build, it will be for positioning on some robotics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    maybe it does and i just dont know it,
    Your selling this machine for $600 bucks and you can't even answer a question about it with certainty? Most builders should know their product inside and out after all they are the builder right? Maybe you don't build the motor but your putting it in something your trying to charge $600 for you should know every aspect of the thing before you put it in your product, just a thought. This is the 1st machine you said you ever built , so basically your charging $600 for a prototype. You have had no experience building machines coil or rotary before this but assume your first run out the gate is worth $600. Not saying $600 is alot for a machine but an unproven machine ... maybe.
    I noticed the way you responded to some of the question and it came off to me at least as very cocky and off putting . These forums have alot of cool people , artist and machine builders that share all they can with each other to better the industry. Then your here saying stuff like " If it comes down to that being a issue, buy one and let me know, it has a international patent on it so i dont care. We have wonderful lawyers too lol." to a simple question of have you built a machine before. just comes of very rude, to me at least.
    Stigma Hyper v2 are $535 on eikon's site a proven machine, neo tats run around $300 and thats a machine that earned it credibility the old fashion way, by working excellently, the rapier ( one of the best rotaries I have ever used ) is no where near $600. But all these buildiers come on this site talking shop with no attitude, no boasting, and definitely not proclaiming that " no other machine compares"
    I've known you for along time Mike, I just think your being alittle over the top with your approach here. You even PM'd here on this site to offer to let me try you machine but when i said i would post my thoughts after using it on the forums here you never got back to me. I seen you post many times after i sent you my reply so i know it wasn't due to you just not being on the site to read it yet. I work 10 mins from your work. I would give it and honest review, but if your not interested then why offer to let me try it in the first place?
    I wish you all the luck in the world with your machine, the look and size is enough to not earn my dollar but if you can find a market all the power to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow dude, what time is your first appointment tomorrow? I have a 1:00, should take about 2 hours. You have a client before or after that let me know. Even if you hate it and think its a piece of crap. I want you to post your thoughts as honest as possible. You have my number right? I will PM it to you...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    if the motor has a an Electronic Speed Control its noticeable. and you need the room in the machine for the circuit even if the circuit is attached to the motor (like some of the high end Maxons for ex). If you have just two terminals then most likely doesn't have ESC.
    Take a look at some Helicopter and car racing motors.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com