11998838_10200939206920219_5663943280611301696_n.jpg

i have use sinner for this too - the Machine have a nice balance and runs like a workhorse. Its easy to line very fast and clean with less trauma - all my client love this Machine because its hurts less.
Its Fun to work ,because its dont spatter or have any other mess. I have the liner and with less power its a very nice softshader thats able to shade very clean for realistic or packs color very solid without a lot of
redness or trauma to the skin. I can very good see the shading process. Vibration is nearly zero and only 140g i would say -thats perfect to let the machine do the work without to pushing the needle.
High Quality and a perfect help from sinner for any reason is includet. I have now try from 3rl to 14rl all needles without any issue and was able to work faster.
The tattoos heals great and very fast. I can say for the money one of the best machine out and works a lot better as some machines thats cost more.

The lining quality is like a coil and speed too -never have get so smooth clean lines in less time with a rotary.

I have need for the tatt only 2,5h.