Ended up going directly through Oust Bearings to get the replacement bearing I needed and was able to set up a jig with a c-clamp and a little punch to press the bearing out and the center spindle out of the bearing. Put new bearing in, machine back together and she runs smooth and quite again. The guy at Oust was extremely helpful to me and directed me to some good videos on properly lubing these bearings which I will be doing for now on instead of trying to snake the lube needle under the dust seal and all that crap. I got a set of 8 bearings from Oust for $50 some odd dollars and Swashdrive wanted to sell me the same exact bearing for $25 for a single one... I remember I took a lot of heat on here a few months ago for buying and reviewing the Lace machine because the guys aren't tattooist or support the industry or are greedy, etc... How is Swashdrive any different?? I got close to $2000 tied up in their equipment and they refuse to sell me parts to their own machines and want me to ship them to Australia so they can charge me a service fee and want to rape me on a fucking bearing. My next machines will be American made, I'm done dealing with this foreign bullshit.