Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Ultra light rotary for stippling?

Tattools they make a plexi direct drive with a maxon motor and some sweet looking handsome tools too http://tattools.bigcartel.com/produc...flower-of-life
    Last edited by OwlsDen; 03-13-2016 at 12:09 PM.

2. Thanks jeff tarinelli thanked for this post.
    Like sleezy23 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never used one but I've heard these are great, 2.1 oz, I've heard they're excellent liners.
    http://i19013.wix.com/scriberotary

Post Thanks / Like
    scribe rotary i svery nice but i think its slows down with lining and on some areas its not easy as a dan kubin or a skinductor for lining. I prefer it more for color and shading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    scribe rotary i svery nice but i think its slows down with lining and on some areas its not easy as a dan kubin or a skinductor for lining. I prefer it more for color and shading.
    Hey man how's the skinductor? Looks like a cool little tool

Post Thanks / Like
    the modell 3 liner is a great coil -work and hit like a coil or can run like a sidewinder but very consistent and without to get hot or miss a beat. I have never to change any and can it adjust really fast and easy. The ultra rotary skinductor is more like a workhorse rotary but work smoother and have a consistent great hit -lining is very easy for a rotary. Very coil like - the ultra comes with 3 bars from soft ,hart and hart & heavy (3 to 4mm stroke) its funny to see this cheap machine have a better buildquality and functionality as some high end price rotarys. The hart r1 version lines better as a dragonfly x2 or stingray and have a better quality for near half the price

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha it's funny I have been looking for one and hadn't decided which one to buy yet. Did you get yours direct from Russia or order from within the Eu?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Haha it's funny I have been looking for one and hadn't decided which one to buy yet. Did you get yours direct from Russia or order from within the Eu?
    I wanna know as well. I emailed Skinductor and the only EU supplier is Abstractsilver and they didn't have any Ultras. Looked on the russian suppliers pages but there was a "little" language barrier

Post Thanks / Like
    "'Ultra light rotary for stippling?

So 20 plus years has begin to leave its mark on my hands. The pain was getting worse so I stopped using coils and am now using Spektra X's and its much better. However I still need to replace my Redmond rotary made for slowing it way down for dots with something lighter. Any suggestions as to a very light rotary that's made to run very slow for dotwork? DD okay but I don't really like them as much as in-lines. Jondix's machines I think are light.
    Thanks in advance"

10723802_991249284289474_1006573742_n.jpg
    2.5oz with and adjustable stroke. Each component is customized to the clients specifications; the finish, materials, vise screw, even the gaffers tape. I use one identical to this one for stippling at about 3v-ish, though you could go lower if need be.

10. Thanks jeff tarinelli thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a fine looking machine there thanks for the info. Who builds these? Prices?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff tarinelli View Post
    Thats a fine looking machine there thanks for the info. Who builds these? Prices?
    Not sure if you're asking me, but I build these machines.10723802_991249284289474_1006573742_n.jpg They vary in price, but this particular one was $200USD with free shipping.
    Last edited by horikaiju; 03-28-2016 at 02:51 AM.