Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ego r12

Post Thanks / Like

Ego r12

In my opinion one of the best most versatile new machines. Anybody else liking it?

Post Thanks / Like
    How is it compared to other cart machines like Edge X, Thunder and such? I miss my Ego v2's every now and then.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't got a Thunder or Edge X but it's a very close 2nd to my Flite V2. Very comfortable to use in the hand and plenty of power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. Looking for a new machine for carts and it's so hard to decide what to buy...

Post Thanks / Like
    If you go on instagram and check out all the team ego posse the colour saturation and blending is awsome with the ego range of machines. All there stuff is bright colour. Like cartoon or neo trad ect.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I really dig my R12. But if you're overseas, hope you don't need to send it in for service. My motor seized and I contacted them to replace it. It took a month and a half of vague, inconsistent emails and poor communication before I got mine back. It runs great now but I don't know if I'll be buying another Ego machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I really dig my R12. But if you're overseas, hope you don't need to send it in for service. My motor seized and I contacted them to replace it. It took a month and a half of vague, inconsistent emails and poor communication before I got mine back. It runs great now but I don't know if I'll be buying another Ego machine.
    Yeah i really hope they sort their customer service out because in the UK they're pretty notorious for being useless! Great machines, shitty follow up!

Post Thanks / Like
    That might be a dealbreaker. Btw can you swap the plunger bar or is it a fixed bar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1982geeeeb View Post
    If you go on instagram and check out all the team ego posse the colour saturation and blending is awsome with the ego range of machines. All there stuff is bright colour. Like cartoon or neo trad ect.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
    That's definitely it's strength but it's also a great liner. I think that's why it's so good when you can adjust machines on the fly like the Edge X or Swashdrive's Brush. The best set up for the r12 is hardest give for colour and lining but softest for shading. So ideally you'd have 2 machines. They can definitely do everything though. Check out Bez's work or the work of Elliot Wells to see what these machines can do in the right hands!

Post Thanks / Like
    the brush have no adjustments - the support have always hold me back for buying any from ego. I have bought a overkill thats running 5 min after destroyet ! after 3month bad communication my supplyer buy it back from me

11. Like Noa liked this post.