Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ego r12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrilletattoo View Post
    That might be a dealbreaker. Btw can you swap the plunger bar or is it a fixed bar?
    The bar is fixed. You can change the rubber give inserts.

Post Thanks / Like
    God dammit R12 is lovley... The most pleasent surprise i've had from a machine actually... I had low expectations for it.. But its crazy nice ... Always when i get a new machine, i set it up and end up not using it that much the first days, as it takes time to get used to... But the first day i had the R12 i just couldnt let it down anymore... It was graywashes and i said to myself, its nice as fuck for graywash but i dont think it handles colors as well... Welll i could not be more wrong
    I have only used it for 2 full days so far... but i think its safe to say that its gonna get used almost daily !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeTa2 View Post
    God dammit R12 is lovley... The most pleasent surprise i've had from a machine actually... I had low expectations for it.. But its crazy nice ... Always when i get a new machine, i set it up and end up not using it that much the first days, as it takes time to get used to... But the first day i had the R12 i just couldnt let it down anymore... It was graywashes and i said to myself, its nice as fuck for graywash but i dont think it handles colors as well... Welll i could not be more wrong
    I have only used it for 2 full days so far... but i think its safe to say that its gonna get used almost daily !!!
    Sweet, what settings did you use? Voltages, inserts etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    As i said i only worked 2 days with it.... not much messing around with it just yet... The first day the graywash day around 90-100 on Cheyenne PU-2 and the yellow rubbers, second day Colors about the same readings on Cheyenne Pu-2 maybe sometimes 110 with the red rubbers... i took a picture of the BNG day lemme know if it helps to see it !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeTa2 View Post
    As i said i only worked 2 days with it.... not much messing around with it just yet... The first day the graywash day around 90-100 on Cheyenne PU-2 and the yellow rubbers, second day Colors about the same readings on Cheyenne Pu-2 maybe sometimes 110 with the red rubbers... i took a picture of the BNG day lemme know if it helps to see it !!
    I think that's one of the downfalls of the machine. To do a total tattoo with soft black and grey, solid black and good lines you'd need at least 2 r12s. 1 set for shading with yellow rubber, 1 set for solid colour with red rubber and maybe another 1 set for lines with black rubber.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    So its not on the fly adjustable? Thats to bad, these machines sound good but I already have a hawk pen and swash compact, I dont see how it can benefit me in any way unless it excells at a certain task better than one of these machines

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingmirror View Post
    So its not on the fly adjustable? Thats to bad, these machines sound good but I already have a hawk pen and swash compact, I dont see how it can benefit me in any way unless it excells at a certain task better than one of these machines
    Yeah they're a great back up and if you're used to using one machine for everything that's all the r12 will ever be for you.