Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Stigma?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the problem is getting a grip is £125 then having to buy just their carts... when you can buy a fk grip for little less and you can use every other cart going, hundreds over one hum the idea is dead in the water i think. Making a grip that takes both would have been the better move. I would have gone for that but not this way is a costly risk if you dont like their carts...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    This will fail because of the proprietary cartridges. Whomever made that decision should be fired.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really wanted to test theyr carts... theyr new and different and im all about testing these things So i bought a fixed grip from killerink wich is like 28-30 Quidd, and a few boxes of cartridges... It didnt fit my Inkjecta nano because the bars on the inkjecta are to thick to fit thru that tube but i managed to run it with my edge x ...
    I gotta say they are really nice... you can hold the needle almost from the tip now, its like the cartridge is really well connected to the grip and they both had a flow together... So far it dosent seem like it will pop out or spin around in the grip ... they seem to be very sturdy fixed to the grip ... Needles are very very sharp, at first i didnt liked them because of that... i felt like thye were scratching the skin too much and didnt saturate as well.. but after a few minutes of use i got really used with them... I gotta say i really like this cartridge system ... except the spring in the cartridge.. i dont know why that doesent give me too much confidence i think they wouldve been better of with normal internat membrane ...

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought the stigma soldier and it's gonna take a few tattoos to get used too but it is kind of a louder machine, or maybe it's just the cart, it blends nicely though

Post Thanks / Like
    Does the stigma soldier have a slight delay when depressing the foot switch due to the brushless motor?I have a ray and think the cartridges are better than any other cartridge brand out there.Would love to try the soldier but a brushless motor delay would put me off��

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by last dragon View Post
    Does the stigma soldier have a slight delay when depressing the foot switch due to the brushless motor?I have a ray and think the cartridges are better than any other cartridge brand out there.Would love to try the soldier but a brushless motor delay would put me off��
    Not all brushless motors have a start up delay.

Post Thanks / Like
    No,but the stigma 5w motor does,just wondering if the same applies to the soldier?