Got to log some time in the past few days on this bad boy. Although the machine is very well capable of doing everything, I do prefer the Evader for shading and color blending. Lining, for me anyways, is where the Cobra 2 kicks ass and I am sure it would equally kick ass as a color packer. I'm finally going to retire my AXYS as my main outliner which I have been using for well over a year. I am hoping Cyberitual can chime in on this but I have noticed with the Evader that while shading I can basically leave the voltage alone (I have it set around 9.3v) and am able to get the dot spacing where I want it by making small adjustments to the stroke wheel. I noticed today while lining with the Cobra 2, that I could have the voltage set the same (9.3v) and was able to fine tune the hit by making small adjustments to the stroke wheel, like if I was going over a delicate spot and felt it was hitting too hard I shortened up the stroke a hair and it felt good. Am I correct in thinking this? Instead of fiddle fucking with the power supply I can basically get the same results by adjusting the stroke wheel which is much faster and efficient to do it seems. Where you incorporating this into the machine design? If so then that is genius b/c with a bagged machine I am able to start the piece out just seeing how it is putting ink in/how hard or soft it is hitting and am able to get into my feel good range by twisting the stroke wheel a bit in the direction I want to go.