Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everybody and first of all thanks a lot for the replies....
    Nivek you're right, nobody wants to be fighting with a machine all you want is focus on your job and enjoy tattooing.... what is easy now a days with Rotarys...
    Cyberitual, was some nice words in there, but I think people got a bit my point wrong... I don't support in any way Chinese knock offs I hate cheep Chinese stuff and they are crap.... And I own my self a big collection of topbuilder tattoo machines, (I would love put my hands on one of your centri machines btw)
    So my point with all of this was that I found myself crazy about the tattoo gear, for example I would see someone doing amazing Black/grey and I would try too find immediately what machine he used, and somehow I would believe that I need this machine to achieve this result... and thats what I mean with its not about the machine, I did this to prove myself that doesn't matter what we work with but what we do with what we got...
    If I would use this machine for everyday, off course not is not enought stabile or easy to clean....
    And I do believe needles makes more difference then the machine himself, Is like when you have too make a hole on a wall, you can do it with a regular machine if you have a good drill bit, but instead you can have the best machine in the world if the drill bit sucks, you can never do the hole...
    Anyway My big respect for all builders, special you cyberitual you created something different, I saw your progress since the beginning, and how hard was for people first understand your concept, and now you're on the top List...
    Last edited by tatoo-kid; 06-06-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    And About the Lamborghini, I would take a nice old mustang instead hahaha
    And thanks for the compliment...
    Last edited by tatoo-kid; 06-06-2017 at 02:45 AM.