Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
I put an email into Kayleigh, to see if she will make it right. If not I will get it sent back unrepaired. One of my clients it heavy duty brainy engineer guy, and will most likely be able to track down everything I need to fix it.

I haven't got a shit ton of followers, but I am a voice, a voice that wrote a glowing review on FK and their service,on this very forum, three years ago. I have not used the machine a lot as I for me, I prefer it for specific tasks. I have a lot of other machines and the Xion has seen MAYBE 30 hours, and this happens.

I am trying not to let it chew at me - but I will be blunt I am very VERY disappointed. I contracted the staff and told them how little use it had, and it did not matter, its 13 months old, and now I have to pay....

Gaston no doubt has a lot on his plate, and I sincerely hope this is not the trend of their service.
I banged in a email reply to fki yesterday to say how disappointed in the quailty of the motor, its been the only motor thats gone so quick, in any machine i own or owned, the only machine thats failed like that was a old hawk, that had a few years on it, using it as a daily, but that took 3+ years to do the same failure. Ive used a ink machine as my liner for 10+ years run at 11v day in day out, im now lining with it as i line with my xion as well. Mine had 630+ on it, it was my daily. I loved using it, so i said, if i have to buy a new motorbolt i want my old one back, as i own it.. as i loved using it i will pay for it to be fixed and then find a 6w motor that would fit in the bolt.. if thay send the old bolt back if not i can lathe a spacer for any 6w motor.. might go to ink machines pen, or stigma pen.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk