Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he is just showing how you can turn a laptop into a power supply via usb. I still want to know more about the machine then the program.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a USB input....like some mobiles and cameras get charged up from it....usb delivers a dc current....thats just a program linked to the usb input.....like a diagnostics for your car...nothing new really

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarlton View Post
    I cant find any info other than this 2010 video. http://youtu.be/xcx-YjJqixA
    Not till now, thanks! I needed the laugh
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kinda crazy! Must be reverse technology from the grey's....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad my machine got your brains working, it does have something inside the machine to tell exactly where its operating as far as frequency and such. All of it is adjustable from the mouse pad as you saw in the video. I dont want to give too much info on how it operates internally unless someone wants to work with me on developing it a little further, I need some help with finishing touches. I will say that its almost silent, hurts about 75 percent less that conventional machines, heals in less than half the time and leaves color so damn bright I couldnt believe it. Oh and its autoclaveable too. It is a hellofa machine, I put a lot of work into it, most of the stuff like the pain and healing were accidents. I just wanted something I didnt have to tune all the time and didnt want to have to use 5 different machines for everything. With this one I just adjust where exactly I want the frequency, depth, and force then it just runs. It gets a little warm but nothing even uncomfortable to the touch which is a small drawback but you cant have it all. This is just one of the ideas I had in my head for machine design, I think I could really come up with some sick shit if I had the funds to sit and build stuff all day. The cool part really is the versatility of the motor itself, I can get the machine size down to about the size of a sharpie marker for the machine head and grip together and weight is almost nonexistant. Yo JCarlton, I am right here in Beaumont area when you want to get together on this haha. Were damn near neighbors. Hit me up Ill shoot ya my number we can shoot the shit one of these days over a cold one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there another video for this? It says its unavailable, or perhaps where the machine is at now?