Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    SWASHDRIVE GEN 6 and 7 was some of the best ROTARY ever, everybody like and still ask for them
    WHY THIS PEOPLE STOP PRODUCE AND MOVE TO SOME DIFFERENT WAY ????
    Why do you you feel the need to type with your caps lock on?

Post Thanks / Like
    I traded my whip with my tattooist a while back because I was mistakenly trying to use it as an all-rounder and got frustrated with it. Now my tattooist is doing a large dot work piece up my arm covering many sessions, and she is using the Whip for the job. We discuss our machine choices often while she works, and some interesting things have come up. My artist is also a sound technician and uses her ears with the Whip to feel out her adjustments and techniques for the varying skin thickness and density from my underarm, outer arm, arm crook and wrist. Now I also listen closely when she works and have begun to hear all of the nuances in the machine as she works. She reckons that it makes the Whip one of the most sensitive and flexible machines ever made. I have since tried listening for these variations during my work with the Bizarre and NeoTat, two totally different machines...not a chance. The Bizarre, obviously, dances to its own tune and delivers what it is set to deliver without a lot of tonal subtlety, and the NeoTat is just steady. I love my Bizarres very dearly (and the NeoTat), but last session with my artist I started to miss the Swash and its soft bouncy purr. And the whole experience reminded me that it isn't so much how the machine runs that is important, but how we run the machines and how much we get into the experience of using them. I'm getting a Whip again, even if I won't be using it every day.

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whip is awesome, soft clip sucks a bit really... But the hard clip rocks my balls off!!! Lining at 11.5v i can line as fast as i would with a cutback and it pushes from 5rl right up to 9rs for linework with no issues heals perfect unreal!!! It also shades and colours great too, it has give but just very little give, its not adjustable with the hard clip so get the same performance every time.... I had tried loads and i mean loads of rotarys for lining was about to give up.. Then the whip came along... Its so good, it does work for everything, but... I do use it exclusivley for lining.. The neotat 3.5 is my colour machine Of choice and the neotat2.5 or hawk spirit do my black and grey needs...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JCarlton View Post
    I wonder if I used t tech in say a bishop machine if it run just like the hawk. seems logical.
    Hey Joshua, how r u? need to send you the new ones soon. I have had quite a few customers use my machine with the T-Tech system as well as the new grips that Hawk sells that adapt to any machine and the feedback has been great. I have the next size up in motors which is the 22mm diameter where as the hawk uses the 17mm diameter. The 22mm motor has a stronger torque rating as well as a tougher stall torque so it will push bigger mags more effortlessly. If you do use the bishop for this set up, you have to remove the spring because the rubber in the needle cartridges act as a spring and using both will put wear on the motor and also cause you to have to turn up the voltage.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you like to try one of my Nedz MR01 they are super hard I can sed you one for free it you dont like just return it.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    Would you like to try one of my Nedz MR01 they are super hard I can sed you one for free it you dont like just return it.
    I said that and never got mine back!
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Must be nice that Sanyo contacted you.. I've emailed him multiple times to get a replacement motor for my gen 6 and never a response...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    Must be nice that Sanyo contacted you.. I've emailed him multiple times to get a replacement motor for my gen 6 and never a response...
    did you tried the facebook? i guess itīs easier there...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/160190210717434/

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried their too.. He has lost my business

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I'm waiting on a g7 replacement motor and I know of someone else whos waited 4 months to get a g7 motor replaced and no luck. It's to do with the extended shaft on the motor being machined up or I take a big hammer knock the extended shaft of the knackered motor then fit it on a new motor. I use my whip all the time once my g7 went down I had no choice. But mine has the short stroke and the super hard clip with no give and it trans forms the whip to a very useable machine. Just shame about my g7 though

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2