Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now here is someone that knows better than most. I think a pic is mandatory now.
    <p>
    I meant to reply with a quote from the previous post. Oops. But see the post before mine. He knows what he is talking about. Not me, I don't know anything more about the neo tats than, that I want one ;-)
    Last edited by OwlsDen; 10-31-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    will put a pics up tomorrow, machines are at studio i'm at home ,plus should have heard from rays team by then .hope the phone camera picks up the marks so you can all see them.

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't have a good camera at the studio? No offense, but what do you take pictures of tattoos with? Not a camera phone?

Post Thanks / Like
    take photos with camera phone they turn out good .so long as customer is happy i'm happy, photos are usually a after thought .decent camera i had packed in a couple of month ago.we'll see tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

photos off marks

best for scratches.jpgbest image for scratches.jpgshowing if neo.jpgjack.jpg

here's photos of the marks on my neo plus some of body to see if its the real deal.been in touch with taptatdaddio told me to send some photos ,sounds like they want it sent back.i know the marks are nothing major at the moment but after only a couple of uses whats she going to be like in 12 months . let you know what comes back from rays team .cheers for the input catch you later

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures look pretty good, sorry about my camera comment. Looks like dings in the finish.. Also looks like a real machine. If it is not then it goes beyond copy and becomes counterfeit. But I would like to think that is authentic.

Post Thanks / Like
    just thought i'd update things ,rays team sent me a Vivace to replace the neo tat with finish problems ,sent them the Neo back on wednesday.well pleased rays team are a credit to the tattoo industry.

8. Thanks Administrator thanked for this post.
    Like OwlsDen liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome!! I love my Neo Tat. It makes me proud to own one of their machines.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many thanks for the followup!