Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the deal with the swastika? And like dude said before.... Ebay bought doosh bag carved. Lets be a real fuckin nazi and steal someone elses design and say they made it they just put diff parts in it wen you know damn well he didnt. He just wants that quick buck from the ass holes willing to buy it. Just like tattoos you get what you pay for. Quality over anything else!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be smart for builders nowdays to lic. quailty made lower priced copies of the real deal while still making the original high end one. This works well to still recoup time and money spent on your project. example:
    Floyd rose wammy bar guitar bridges-they will lic. you to make cheaper quality copy that is still made well and within there approved specs. They have several different versions of the same model so every one can afford one according to their needs.
    Example:If you are a heavy user that like to use the machine on a daily basis for hours go for the original that is made of the highest quailty that will last the abuse.If you were a guy that only pulled out the machine one a week etc go for the mid priced one.If you pull the machine out once in a blue moon go for the lowest one.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    disgusting how people just snatch shit up!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBill Webbz View Post
    Whats the deal with the swastika? And like dude said before.... Ebay bought doosh bag carved. Lets be a real fuckin nazi and steal someone elses design and say they made it they just put diff parts in it wen you know damn well he didnt. He just wants that quick buck from the ass holes willing to buy it. Just like tattoos you get what you pay for. Quality over anything else!
    Actually the Swastika isn't an issue if you know anything about its history and true meaning... Google it if you don't, you might be pleasantly surprised at what you find out!

I'm not sure what the deal is with the Rotary though as Paulo makes some real nice coil machines and has a pretty big following here in the UK... I expect its all part of some personal feud though as when someone posted about it being a rip off he replied something along the lines of them having hit the nail on the head because the dragonfly was a rip off...
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    This "builder" is a joke, not just these machines but his coils are even worse...bringing him up on here does what? Just curious why people even bring trash like this to the forum? If nothing else it gives people like this a "voice"...fuck him.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

6. Like Jack Steel, merky liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    Actually the Swastika isn't an issue if you know anything about its history and true meaning... Google it if you don't, you might be pleasantly surprised at what you find out!

I'm not sure what the deal is with the Rotary though as Paulo makes some real nice coil machines and has a pretty big following here in the UK... I expect its all part of some personal feud though as when someone posted about it being a rip off he replied something along the lines of them having hit the nail on the head because the dragonfly was a rip off...
    "real nice coils"? please...

8. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    "real nice coils"? please...
    Yep I'll stand by that regardless of this rotary BS.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    disgusting how people just snatch shit up!
    By this i mean a professional that like the machine a lot and will use it as a daily driver or one that like it for only a certain task once in a while and does not want to sink a shitload of money on something that just sits around in there drawer.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im not understanding this weird kinda hipster movement to bring back the original meaning of the swastika. If you seriously have some deep routed religious reason to have an affiliation with this symbol that's fine. However its always the same, some ubertree hugging huge ear plugged hipster trying to find there latest cause when the vegan thing became boring to them, can you really not find some other cause. It offends most people and to me it just seems its a way for people to grab attention good or bad. I just do not get it!!!!

12. Like Jack Steel, Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    Yep I'll stand by that regardless of this rotary BS.
    and I'll stand by what I said, the man and his machines are a joke.

14. Like Jack Steel liked this post.