Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must admit I don't understand what Paulo is doing here at all, it seems almost deliberatly antagonistic, and yet people will tell you he's not that sort of guy . I just don't know what he's playing at.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MatFink View Post
    dude claims to be the original creator of dot work tattooing at the end of that vid.
    you know xed lhead?

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    I must admit I don't understand what Paulo is doing here at all, it seems almost deliberatly antagonistic, and yet people will tell you he's not that sort of guy . I just don't know what he's playing at.
    Yeah he has me stumped this time too Pete! That's what makes me think its some personal feud / vendetta against the Ink machines guys especially after Paulo posted their machines were a rip off when someone asked him about his blatant rip off...
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robinTS View Post
    you know xed lhead?
    Know of. I know there's always going to be some sensationalism in promotion, but it's a pretty broad call is all. I'm just a stickler for details I guess. I realise that "innovator/re-inventor of the stippling technique in the modern tattoo medium" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paulo cruzes is one of the worst builder and man can u ever find in tattoo world...that's all

him act exactly like a chinese, the same...probable worst than them...

6. Like Tat2dPinoy, Inkslingers liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    Would it be acceptable to you if you drew a custom design for a client put a lot of work in and someone takes the design polishes the design here and there and makes money with it?
    i would be honored if someone copied my designs and tattoos because this means he likes my art and he sees me as better than him.and the person who says he never copied a tattoo with minor changes from artists who are considered (at least by me)fathers of the tattoo art like Guy Aitchison , Aaron Cain ,and many more is a fucking liar.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos tattoo View Post
    i would be honored if someone copied my designs and tattoos because this means he likes my art and he sees me as better than him.and the person who says he never copied a tattoo with minor changes from artists who are considered (at least by me)fathers of the tattoo art like Guy Aitchison , Aaron Cain ,and many more is a fucking liar.
    Panos, you obviously have not had someone copy your work. And by your own admission, you obviously copy peoples work with minor changes to them. Not everyone is like you so don't speak for us please.

9. Like ruski liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ooooosh!

11. Like Scentless Apprentice liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetexas View Post
    LOL! He's such a hippy! hahaha
    Hes no hippy - he has a job

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos tattoo View Post
    RIpping off is not the same as inspiring - its one thing to use another s art as inspiration, and totally different to copy and change a few things.

That being said - tattooing with no clipcord cover in a carpeted room, with sandels on doesn't put you high on the "ethical" list for me.

How did you get in here - everything in you profile points to a scratcher