Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Got hm rotary today

This is my last effort to really like rotarys. I was happy using my bishops the most but found I was constantly bending needles every possible way depending on what kind of tube I was using. I always had trouble getting the needle to ride just perfect out the tube like a coil. The stealth was one of my faves if only it had more power. This machine seems like its just what I want in a rotary in theory any ways. Well see how it goes. I'll post results tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck! Remember the Peter Teigs and the Swiss are both the precursors to the stealth and both are bound to be better and stronger, if the HM doesn't work out. I missed a Swiss for under 200€ on eBay today while working and I am kicking myself.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that doesn't work out for you and you liked the Stealth, the Peter Tieg has more power than you will ever need and is a great all rounder.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

4. Thanks OwlsDen thanked for this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone wants a Swiss, hit me up!! My coworker wants to sell his to buy one of my machines..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricksonart.com View Post
    This is my last effort to really like rotarys. I was happy using my bishops the most but found I was constantly bending needles every possible way depending on what kind of tube I was using. I always had trouble getting the needle to ride just perfect out the tube like a coil. The stealth was one of my faves if only it had more power. This machine seems like its just what I want in a rotary in theory any ways. Well see how it goes. I'll post results tonight.
    I would suggest and support the original Swiss as well if you like the Stealth. There is an alternative to the Stealth while hitting a little harder for around the same price, then get the Storm Rotary. I just got it recently and it's good.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like a repackaged stealth a prettier Chinese stealth

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I just entered as a member for the fisrt time. And saw you just got one of my machines(at least that is what i understood) well i hope you like it and it keeps you into rotaries,jajaja.
    Any thing i can help you with please let me know! Roman
    You got the hm Evolution right?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i really like it, its similar feeling to my bishop in fact if it wasn't for looking at it probably wouldn't notice the difference. After using bishops for a while i decided I did not like the needle clip so this machine works good for me. I wanted to use it a bit more before i posted anything else but so far so good.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ! Enjoy it !!! Roman

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my HM machine in a trade with Johnny Adams who I taught Tattooing. He got it from Roman in person at Doncaster Amjam, it's a lovely machine,performs great and is top quality in all departments,awesome shader. I've not tried it for line though studying the machine I think one could line with it.