Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bishop motors...

Does anyone know what model number i can buy to replace my motors on my bishops???? asap..

Post Thanks / Like
    If you remove and measure it you can order the mabuchi replacement. I think the size is about 25x35mm but I do not have one. Also I think it uses the 12 volt version of the motor. Hope that helps. All motors have standard sizes in mm so measure across the front face and across the side for measurement.

Post Thanks / Like
    isnt Franco offering an upgrade to the maxon motors for the original frames? maybe contact him find out for sure?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes he did mention that too. Might as well upgrade. Expect to spend close to 100$ if that is too much for some reason the mabuchi isn't more than 15$

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just recently upgraded my bishop to the maxon motor. It cost $72 shipped and they soldered a new rca on it for me. got the motor in a couple of days.Maryam Vescovi is the one to call (949) 916-1054

can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I did contact franco once....out who knows how many calls an emails but im trying to use my machines sooner than later. If I have replace the original $15 motor with another so be it...but I wood love to upgrade my machines ...

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    just take the machine to a local hobby store, match out the motor as a temp fix until the new motor comes in.
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me I been using my coil machines and It seems tattooing with various techniques are more refined after switching.

Post Thanks / Like
    why would you want to upgrade so badly? everybody says that the mabuchi motors are great...

10. Like Alie K liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah the mabuchi is fine,I did the upgrade from Franco and honestly I barely notice a difference besides the volts it runs at