Post Thanks / Like

How often do i lube my rotary and where do i put the lube.

Ok so pretty much when i got my Injecta it had some lube and the machine no instruction wich is sweet as >but i was wondering when to lube it <like everytime i use it ??after along long session?? once a month ? when it sticks??.its a pretty simple question but id rather ask then risk anything happening to the machine .It works so goodi love it and the results have really impressed me.Im working on some pieces at the moment wich are not finished but when they are i will post pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    It puts the lotion on its skin. (sorry, couldn't resist)

I'm not savvy on Inkjecta so I probably shouldn't even be responding, but most rotaries usually need lubing once every 200 hours or so.
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Or else it gets the hose again....

I don't know about the injecta, but Neotats suggest at least every 200 hours. If you are hearing more loudness than usual, you might re lube it.

Post Thanks / Like
    awsome cheers.

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watch the amp draw (mine usually runs 0.22 loaded) and lube it when that starts to creep up or, when it starts making more noise than normal.
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    I watch the amp draw (mine usually runs 0.22 loaded) and lube it when that starts to creep up or, when it starts making more noise than normal.
    smart! I never thought of watching the amp draw, I usually go by feel. I'm going to start paying more attention to that.
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    cool thaks heaps i sorta tuned and looked after my machines like my Guitar ,Then i got a couple issues of machine gun mag,while alot of it was over my head it helped alot i used to tune my shaders to L7s guitars or like mudhoney its pretty close like the fuzz muff sound this was when i wasnt told alot of info in the studio the shop baby ,Weird i know but it worked for me at the time.