Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cranker is like using a sharpie I had a custom built charly danials and this thing smokes it for bold lines also put a 15 mag and ran like a dream not to mention Dan is an ausome builder and stands behind his products

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the help ...i want to look for nedz with the springs for settings

Post Thanks / Like
    I know many of you rotary old-timers here have had a lot of experience with different machines and can get addicted to experimenting with new tools...which is great...but I just switched less than a year ago, and I'm sticking to the more established commercial names...just because it's a less confusing way into the rotary world. I started with a Sawshdrive and gen6, and later added two Stigma Bizarres to that, and for now it covers me perfectly. The Bizarre set tight and running at around 10V makes better clearer sharper lines than I ever got with the best coils. I'm amazed what it does with Intenz lining colors. It's like they were made for each other. The Swash is perfect for most shading, color and B&W, but it doesn't seem to deliver really rich clean lines. I put the hard clip on it, but still was tempted to run it over 9V.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rapier, dan kubin.

Post Thanks / Like
    In fact, there's no better machine in rotary world if you ask me...all are good and you'll want to buy all. Like pokemon, lol