Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My Current Top Draw

Here is my current top draw, i use most of these machine daily, would have to say my favorite machine is Romans Handmade Evolution, use it mainly for colour but black and grey as well. The Rapier2 is the best all round liner although the Mini Evo turned up today so haven't had chance to see how it lines
    new_2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    HOW DOES THE NEO-TAT COMPARE TO THE hm'S?

Post Thanks / Like
    The HM have a much longer stroke as my Neo is the short 2.5mm Stroke Machine so cant directly compare i will say with the way I work I find the HMs, especially the Santa MAria,have the ability to hit a little softer making it a better grey shade machine, the evo is a lovely all rounder and i use this on most tattos. The Neo for me hits a little harder so i tend to use for colour packing/power lining with a loose round.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Roman HM tattoomachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice collection! I'm Glad you like your Machines!
    Thanks, Roman

Post Thanks / Like
    cool man, that was some great info.
    thanks for taking the time bro.
    i was just wondering because a santa maria is next on my list and you told me exactly what i wanted to hear....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Peel View Post
    The HM have a much longer stroke as my Neo is the short 2.5mm Stroke Machine so cant directly compare i will say with the way I work I find the HMs, especially the Santa MAria,have the ability to hit a little softer making it a better grey shade machine, the evo is a lovely all rounder and i use this on most tattos. The Neo for me hits a little harder so i tend to use for colour packing/power lining with a loose round.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey no problem, i've been lucky enough to try quite a few machines over the last year and i have found that Romans suit my style more, in no way are the other machines i have bad I just found it took me a little longer to work out how to get the results i wanted from them, did these piece the other day. Mini Evolution with 5RL, Evo with Curved 13Mag and Santa Maria 11Mag Bugpin, the angel is only first sitting so needs further work but should give a good idea of machine quality
    550989_4253823910576_1012500355_n.jpg598816_4271509992717_342224906_n.jpg

7. Like thesmokingmirror liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arg. That skull koifish is my nightmare. .. people would bring in that design daily. I actually had the picture in my booth that had a sold out stamp over that design. Haha

Post Thanks / Like
    ha ha yeah the guy bought the design off tattoo johnny i think and it had to be exactly as on the picture

Post Thanks / Like
    So here are last months purchases, only missing the Spektra thanks to UK Customs, so who knows when i'll be seeing that. Also got an EGO on way be annoyed if that turns up before the Spektra ha ha
    machiens_1.jpg

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It may be time to amalgamate all your cases into one of these to hold the whole collection.