Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right on, I'll give that a shot. Thanks

FK Irons/ Spektra Support fkirons_kayleigh's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, thanks for stopping by the booth! If you have any questions once you try it out feel free to shoot me an email [email protected], and I'll be more than happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett View Post
    I picked up a Halo this weekend at the Detroit convention and I'm itching to try her out. I looking to improve my black and gray work, I feel that since switching to rotaries it's not as soft and smooth. This will be my first rotary with give, so are there any suggestions for smooth black and gray work as far as the give adjustments?

Feel free to contact me directly [email protected]
    or on the instagrams- @kayleigh_fkirons

Post Thanks / Like
    I do black and grey with the 2.5 cam the give locked all the way down so no give at 8 volts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome machine. Had previously used my 2 Neotat Vivace machines for all shading and color. Hate to admit that they have taken a back seat to my Halo. (have the 4.0 throw) From packing to color to smooth B&G is a very versatile machine. Still love my Neotat's but am very happy with my halo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey all,
    My Halos have recently gone noisy. I have two (signed) pre-production and two regular "labeled" machines. The two pre-productions have always been my fav. They are quiet and smooth. There was a small bit of incompatibility getting the motors to fit between the pre and regular release machines, so they wnt back to G for a fix. That was about a year ago... All has been great! Until the last couple weeks, the machines have gone quite noisy --almost coil noisy. Cant stand it!
    I have taken them apart, cleaned, re-lubed, no change. What has happened and what can I do??? How often should the springs be changed???

Thnkx

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that the armature pin in my halo has a lil back and forth in it if you push it from side to side, and that machine is quite a bit louder than my other machine where the armature pin is snug. try pushing your armature pin from side to side and see if there is any play, if so youll pry have to send it in, just an idea

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjiggy View Post
    Hey all,
    My Halos have recently gone noisy. I have two (signed) pre-production and two regular "labeled" machines. The two pre-productions have always been my fav. They are quiet and smooth. There was a small bit of incompatibility getting the motors to fit between the pre and regular release machines, so they wnt back to G for a fix. That was about a year ago... All has been great! Until the last couple weeks, the machines have gone quite noisy --almost coil noisy. Cant stand it!
    I have taken them apart, cleaned, re-lubed, no change. What has happened and what can I do??? How often should the springs be changed???

Thnkx
    Get in touch with us and we'll get you squared away. It could be front spring got sloppy, slider worn off or a combination of both. Email us at [email protected]. We'll be happy to assist you.

For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for the replies and sorry for my delay. I have been busy kicking ass with the new Direkt this week! I will contact. Thanks again G!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjiggy View Post
    Thanks so much for the replies and sorry for my delay. I have been busy kicking ass with the new Direkt this week! I will contact. Thanks again G!
    Enjoy it

For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Any questions regarding repair or even if it may seem like a silly question, email them, they are all always willing to help with anything

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk