Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
This looks nice but is it just reinventing the wheel time and time again? Using the same motor is a great idea because the option to just buy the head would be cheaper than just keep buying the whole thing everytime like other builders do. That's a winner for a start as I think people don't have a bottomless pit of money also when a motor burns out you just buy that bit, which to saves money and stress when a machine goes down. If you stay on that road I think the futures very bright for fk good luck with it.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Whn I decided to work more on the release motor option on the first proto, we made sure we had something that will last for machine generations to come. This way people can upgrade to our future models without breaking the bank. In fact we are testing some female insertions that makes the MotorBolt intrchange even easier without having to change the actual MotorBolt.

We wre also working on a new SPEKTRA that will be call SPEKTRA Lite that is non adjustable and has a fixed motor.
We are so excited to bring new machines in the near future. We are also setting up our own CNC facility. About to purchase two Haas high speed CNC machines and a CNC lathe. We are p panning to engineer and produce machines for other builders or supply companies that need help with this topics.