Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Hybrid View

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few manufacturers having issues with getting motors right now; Particularly if they came from Japan. The thread is about the new Bishop machines that Franco is working on and I would rather keep this a little on track. If you are waiting on a machine and have not tried to reach Franco via email or via PM on here I would rather offer him the benefit of the doubt before posting about bad communication on here. If you have indeed exhausted all avenues of communication I can understand feelings of frustration but please do keep a cool head on here and give him a legitimate shot at responding to you. We work really hard to keep this community friendly and I would rather not see this change.

2. Thanks The Limey thanked for this post.
    Like Mr.Taboo, inked, Cthulhu73, Indio Ink liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    There are a few manufacturers having issues with getting motors right now; Particularly if they came from Japan.
    I hope Im not overstepping my boundaries as I felt the need to respond to the critiques without ego but with intention to inform them on a few facts. We have had everything running smooth and fulfilling orders pretty much in a few weeks until we gothe news from our motor supplier last minute that they cannot get new motors to us for 6 weeks because of problems in japan. We use mabuchi motors and have been very pleased with their abilities. So we were at a standstill. Definitely sucks. But this is all part of manufacturing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sucks, everything coming out of japan was becoming scarce and more expensive. Cars, professional camera equipment, DC motors...

Post Thanks / Like
    Help them with a donation for "HOPE FOR JAPAN " or buy japanese products !!!!!
    You know they have other problems than one of use think about they products are now more expensive !!!!!!!

6. Like Zophod12 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's a good answer!

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread should probably just be closed. OM me if you have a reason it should be reopened.

9. Like Dan-tattoo, The Limey liked this post.