Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Stigma v2 problems

Been using my bizarre stigmata v2 for about 10 months now, and am totally hooked on rotary. Just recently my v2 seems like the motor has lost power. Tried replacing both the RCA cord and new foot switch, both are made by eikon, and plug into the ems 400. It feels like the shaft is sticking. You can hear the motor fighting some resistance, if I bump the shaft it will run, but on longer sittings, it seems like the voltage as to be increased to get the same effects. I am quite religious on greasing of it. Wondering if anyone has had similar problems, or if they are possibly diagnosable symptoms. Any help is much appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    post up a video.

Post Thanks / Like
    mine is doing the same thing.... not liking it ,

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had 2 V2's and 1 did the same after few months of using them. Even bought 2 V3's but there were so much difference in how the motors ran I couldn't stand it. Emailed Stigma customer service on the V3's and they told me I must have dropped one or damaged in shipping... (didn't drop it)????... I have since moved on. I rum Dan Kubin mini crankers and swashdrive whips. Don't miss the Stigmas at all and will never buy another. The Kubins are the best machines I've ever used in my 20yrs tattooing. Kubins for lines and color packing, whips for blending and shading. Perfect combo... My advice. Get rid of the Stigmas

Post Thanks / Like
    NO! I like mine! Lol

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    NO! I like mine! Lol

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2
    I was going to say, you can always sell them to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bert View Post
    I've had 2 V2's and 1 did the same after few months of using them. Even bought 2 V3's but there were so much difference in how the motors ran I couldn't stand it. Emailed Stigma customer service on the V3's and they told me I must have dropped one or damaged in shipping... (didn't drop it)????... I have since moved on. I rum Dan Kubin mini crankers and swashdrive whips. Don't miss the Stigmas at all and will never buy another. The Kubins are the best machines I've ever used in my 20yrs tattooing. Kubins for lines and color packing, whips for blending and shading. Perfect combo... My advice. Get rid of the Stigmas

i have the same probl. Stigma sells the bizarre no longer. i think because there are to much clones on the market. does anyone knows which maxon motor have to be in this mashine? I bought my one as original with all original stuff but sometime i think the motor couldn't be a original

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    i have the same probl. Stigma sells the bizarre no longer. i think because there are to much clones on the market. does anyone knows which maxon motor have to be in this mashine? I bought my one as original with all original stuff but sometime i think the motor couldn't be a original
    If the bottom of the tube vice doesn't have a number, then it isn't real. All the Stigmas I have ever seen have a production number.

Post Thanks / Like
    If the slide moved easily, that's probably not it........
    I may try a new bearing? I have had nothing but great things to say about stigma.....
    I sure hope they don't accuse people of dropping their machines.... Personally I always set up over my tray.... Inches above, that way if it does drop, it falls a few inches into paper towels.
    if I where accused of dropping a machine, versus just fixing it, apologizing for the inconvience, and fix it....
    I may not buy another machine from that company either..... For me that's like accusing me of cheating on my wife...
    I take my machines seriously, and they all stay in their little padded boxes. Inside a old padded projector case.....

and please post a video!!! Their are guys on here that really know their shit......
    Special tech Slingshots, axis, traxis(one has a rear spring), cannon. Broken arm direct drive /3 skin2 (I want to try a stingray!!)/ john Clark 2 magnetic rotaries, 1 adjustable one off 1 bishop /iron factory bazookas 1 adjustable 1 sprung 4 stigmas 2 hyper v3, 2 flys /3 spektra halos / 2 Eddie Lollis high torque 10 watt motors 3 Dan Kubin 3 mini Crankers, all nickel plated /1 rotar/ 1 eternal adjustable/ 1 inkjecta/1 rapier 3

Post Thanks / Like
    yes the frame has a number i know that is a original . but i baught this mashine used from a other tattoo studio and i dont know if the artist before me change the motor
    Everybody knows that it is the heard of the gun an that thing what it is expensive.