Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    $ 780 usd.. that is crazy.lol.. i cant imagine itd be getter than having 2 crankers. or 2 vivace's with spare motors, 3 rotary works, 2 nicks rotaries with money left in pocket,.. that swedish tax is crazy..
    Last edited by tattood; 02-06-2013 at 11:15 AM.

2. Like jonpiper liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes 445 eur ..but only you have a vat number ... without a vat number you have to pay 580.- eur or 671 gbp ! I have only a small business without a vat number
    so is cheaper to buy 2 impact with 3,5 and 4,2 mm stroke and i dont think is it not so good like the stingray

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like ink machines is pushing that boundary on what artists are willing to pay for a good machine, I paid 600 usd for my inkjecta specific 3 would I do it again...yes in fact I did lol I have 2. Would I pay 650 for a new dragonfly? No, so I don't believe I would pay 780 on a stingray based on the dragonfly. It would have to be one hell of an amazing machine and when you put it solely in the liner/packer category you are competing with Dan, which is very very hard to do machine wise for anyone, and then his price points for crankers, mc's and dd's? Yeah I will support the guy making machines one by one for tattoo artists not just for the money way before I support a 780 price tag and for what? Add up the price in parts of the stingray and tell me they aren't in it for the money, look at how much time and effort they put into the wicked awesome new body style...yeah no, I will let someone else shell out the clams for this.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

5. Like jonpiper, tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    $780.00 USD! holey crap! I can get like 39 $20.00 hookers for that in Detroit. ha ha ha!
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

7. Like Sarenity Tattoo, jonpiper, tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a better alternative to this ma.chine that would work the same exact way is thr swashdrive slide 2.0. My co worker let me use his dragonfly and i wasnt all that impressed. If you do buy a dragonfly, i would strongly reccomend the ls over the ss. The ss even my buddy said was a waste of money.

Post Thanks / Like
    $780 is officially repulsive to me considering what I'm seeing design and literature wise.
    Last edited by MickWrath; 02-06-2013 at 11:44 AM.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

10. Like jonpiper liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    do not forget 780 usd for all in the eu country ...all others have happiness with 630 USD ,but is it worth it ?!

Post Thanks / Like
    are you serious.....780$?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes - so wanted to order with shipping to Germany ... 602 usd for the machine + 23 usd shipping is 625 usd , when living in usa or other non eu country that's your price ,but all eu contry have to pay tax 156.- usd

Post Thanks / Like
    I wont be getting that for that price.