Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Nonetheless, Inkmachines proved with the dragonfly that their product and engineering is top notch.
    Do I think it's worth $700+ yes. That machine can make you 100's or 1000's of $1000 tattoos.
    But would a $350 dan kubin mini cranker not be as good and work aswell?... Would a $450 halo not be as good or work aswell?... How far do you go?... I could make a machine that runs great and sell it for $1200 doesnt mean its 3 times better than a halo.. Just sayin...

Post Thanks / Like
    ...like I said 2.6-3.5 with a 2mm suspension, fuck yeah I can finally get that 0.6mm stroke, with give, I've always wanted for laying in exactly zero pigment! And with this sweet new body style how can I resist here's a blank check. pffff! I will stick with my Halos, Stigmas, and Inkjectas, and continue working on my 2 machines. I have 4 halos for a reason, they work amazing, they are well thought out down to the detail, made in the USA, and the price is very fair. The stingray is none of these things assuming it has the same underpowered engine as the DF.
    Last edited by MickWrath; 02-06-2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    im just thinkin there is no way to justify that kind of bread. sure i could make the money back on a piece or two but the same can be said for many machine with half the price tag. jus out of curiosity how is ink machines customer care and the warranty policy. im thinkin for tthat pric tage the warranty on motor should be longer than a year

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hearing that price actually makes me want to get rid of my dragonflies and not use their machines

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jesoner79 View Post
    hearing that price actually makes me want to get rid of my dragonflies and not use their machines
    Yeah they arent even tattoo artists... I liked the 1st dragonfly and dont have anything against them but think this is crazy when people like dan kubin and dale @rotaryworks hand build there machines on a small scale with high costs and still do there machines at 1/3 the cost!.. It seems these people to not give to our industry just take!..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffstattoos View Post
    But would a $350 dan kubin mini cranker not be as good and work aswell?... Would a $450 halo not be as good or work aswell?... How far do you go?... I could make a machine that runs great and sell it for $1200 doesnt mean its 3 times better than a halo.. Just sayin...
    There is a market for everything and everyone. Some people would prefer spend the extra cash and tattoo with certain machines, regardless.
    There are affordable machines that are excellent and expensive machines that are excellent. There are also cheap machines that are garbage and expensive machine that are an even bigger garbage.

I think InkMachines price their machines according to what makes sense to them after analyzing their investment and manufacturing costs. To manufacture that machine, is not cheap, especially in europe and America. Can it be priced cheaper? I'm sure it can, can it be priced higher, of course it can.

Also, if you buy that machine here you are also paying for import taxes. Probably in Europe they are cheaper. The motor that they used is also manufactured in europe.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWrath View Post
    ...like I said 2.6-3.5 with a 2mm suspension, fuck yeah I can finally get that 0.6mm stroke, with give, I've always wanted for laying in exactly zero pigment! And with this sweet new body style how can I resist here's a blank check. pffff! I will stick with my Halos, Stigmas, and Inkjectas, and continue working on my 2 machines. I have 4 halos for a reason, they work amazing, they are well thought out down to the detail, made in the USA, and the price is very fair. The stingray is none of these things assuming it has the same underpowered engine as the DF.
    '
    Thanks Mick Enjoy them!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I do everyday homie! Been running them with T-techs and I'm loving it! Top drawer for life kinda machines.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    If you are in the US and the price seems to expensive, then buy american products and support our economy...and builders
    I second that for usa tattooers-you got Neotat, Impact, Tattooed pirate, Torch, Special Technique, FKI, Kubin, E. lollis, Adams, Metaxa ,etc. there really is no need to buy others as these all make good machines. Unless of course you are going to get a nice machine at a great price like rotaryworks that is out of country.

I think if you put a 1000 price tag some one will buy just to make them shelves feel better and have bragging rights-
    I just got me a new guitar and was looking for guitar pickups to up grade some neck pups on my other deans and could not believe I found some new ones that go for 500 each-and they a marketed to rich people in the promo ad. Pickups usally go for 35-125 a piece. There is a sucker born every day that will throw his money away for some thing that should be a 25 doller upgrade. lol

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    For example :
    A Spektra cost in germany 588 Euro witch is 795 Dollar !
    A Stingray cost in germany 445 Euro witch is 602 Dollar !
    Anyway, i prefer the SPEKTRAS :-)

11. Like puffreis liked this post.