Post Thanks / Like

sup folks ? just got my first rotary tattoo machine!!!!!

super stoked! i just got my cheyenne hawk thunder today. its my first rotary . already tattooed with it , and i love it .

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah. ever see those "cheyene hawk" rip offs for sale and wondered if they are straight up crap or if they would be comparable to a legit hawk?
    well i did . so i bought some from a shady seller from china through a company called DH gate. the seller had pictures of hawk spirits from cheyenne with the c logo stamped into the front and every thing looked EXACTLY like the real deal. 3 bills for two machines a power supply and foot switch. now , i should have known better but i bought them any way, because there was a clause in witch DH gate would give me a refund if i didn't get EXACTLY what was pictured. this was not the case. they were rinky dink little cheap made pieces of junk. i got no refund. it cost me three bills to learn this lesson and i got off dirt cheap. tonight when i finally got to unwrap my machine i could see what real quality these tools are. dont be fooled by knock offs hawk neddle cartridges wont fit them, or t tech, the grips cant be switched with a hawk, and the power supply wont run a real hawk. and you dont know any thing about the needle cartridges that will fit them . so there is no since in "checking it out".

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.. they sure know how to make them look genuine.. but to make them run truly genuine aint their strong suit

Go with the real deal. Always. Worth that extra buck.
    Winds of shit...