Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stealth gen 2 ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston the ethics of that company sickens me ,they are well known to sell to anyone.they are seen selling there crap at many well known conventions over here,so that shows the ethics of some convention organizers over here,we have very few ethical suppliers in this country!

Post Thanks / Like
    well i have to say i'm hooked on the rotary , so user frendly and for colour and shading i think that my blends and greywash has never been so smoooooooooooth
    i did try line but didn't get as good as result so went back to the trusty old coil liner ! i'm sure there is some teq' on how linework should be done with the a rotary but at
    the moment i'll stay with the coils for lineing ,but def' loveing the results of the past few days with rotary , just got to get use to being able to hear myself think hahahahah...

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    that company is disgusting. They sell knock offs of my machines
    http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/...-machines.html
    The blue one there is the old pyro and they have on even a copy of the Galaxie.
    Sad part is that WWT is the one making them for them.
    Shame on WWT as well.
    I suppose they are 'sister companies'? I noticed a 'dog marking kit' with a stealth machine set up 'specifically' for animal marking. (yeah right) The picture has the WWT logo on it. A bunch of the machines on that site look really similar to CAM too. I guess they get everything from the same sweatshop. Oh, those Chinese companies!
    http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/...rking-kit.html

We all know how they are. Sadly, I'm guilty of purchasing from them on occasion. Cam is the only one I can find certain anesthetics that I trust (nothing worse than arguing with a client to sit for 'just another few minutes' to add the white highlights after a 5 or 6 hour sit - they never come back in 2 weeks to finish something minor - it looks good enough to them).

That's why I was kind of surprised to see Bishop machines on WWT. At first, I wondered if they were knockoffs (of course they aren't). It seems to be the only real linear machine they carry at the moment - sadly, I bet they'll be reproduced in no time.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard the central tattoo supply in the UK are the most reputable company.
    I've been trying to get in touch with them...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    what's funny is that the The Tattoo Shop people contacted me years ago to sell them and I told them, NO because they sold to scratcher so they opted for selling copy cats of my machines, really reputable people!!!!
    Hope to see them this year at Tattoo Jam!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I've heard the central tattoo supply in the UK are the most reputable company.
    I've been trying to get in touch with them...
    Central are certainly the most reputable supplier here in the uk...their service is second to none....Tattoo shop will sell to anyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    central are the only suppliers over here i know of who will ask for health dept certificate before selling to you, owners nicole and josie are always great to deal with and very helpful.nice to know your going to tatoo jam gaston ,i'm working it again this year,so i'll see you there.