Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been running my DD for the last week or so and it plows the lines in. One pass just there. It is almost effortless. I tried it with TTechs and it pushed those really well too. Oh and it sounds like a cross between a toy train and a sprinkler haha. They spool up and chuga chuga chuga!!!!!!

I have 3 of Chris' coils, 2 linkage rotaries and 1 DD. Once again Chris has outdone himself and his customer service is amazing. Thanks Chris full review coming.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Amoebadesigns's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patrick! I appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    with some reservation I sprung for one of these direct drive machines, at chris's suggestion. I've used it for about 10 days now. by the time I was half way through my first outline, I couldn't imagine lining with anything else. these direct drives are the answer for anyone that thinks a rotary doesn't have enough power to line on stomachs and other fleshy areas. I have a half dozen of the priciest and most well reviewed rotary liners in the forum. they don't touch this machine. I also heartily recommend chris's linear machines. they make a beautiful line, too. please feel to read my review in the machine review section of the rotary forum.