Post Thanks / Like

Hi dear rotary lovers

Hi, I'm a French tattoo artist, I used to be in video games industry and went to realize a childhood dream with becoming tattoo artist.
    I've spent one year learning the basics of tattooing ( wich is obviously short) and I m mainly doing some guests in small tattoo shops when I m not in my private "atelier".
    I m very interested in learning as much as I can on rotary, since coils are fine but not my cup of tea.
    I own a bizarre v2, a beast, and a vivace 4.2
    I plan to get a Spektra and BelmanJamp asap.
    I also own few coils Soba, Sunskin and a Joshua Carlton, wich I m selling at the moment to get more rotary !!
    I love bold outlines ( vivace <3 ) and oversized round liners ! My tattooing style is more graphical oriented, but I feel attracted a lot by neotraditionnal style.

Hope I made a pretty clear description of who I am and where I aim, I ll be happy to learn a lot from you guys, beeing at the really beginning of the "road".
    Vinz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

3. Thanks AltarVinz thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome - and I will recommend a Kubin because I think everyone should have at least one MC or Mini Mc

5. Thanks joelhague, AltarVinz thanked for this post.
    Like joelhague, AltarVinz liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Gotta agree with Nivek. Those Mini Crankers from Dan are sweet machines!

7. Like AltarVinz liked this post.