Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting....
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    How did I sleep on this post? This is big news very interested I. The cartridge system but hate auto cleaving tubes all the time this is perfect for me
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    finally! there is a button for disposable tubes on the ttech website but it's a dead link, so they must be coming out with one too. I'm down to try em all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea they move to much just by the weight of the machine, but what would be good would be one without the clicks but use a screw lock to stop where you like? I use microtape to stop mine from turning and to boost the size I put a rubber sleeve on it as well. With New cartridges coming out and grips I've let a little bit of wee out haha good times.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    well said ray, NO MONOPOLIES! I love how grounded you are. with people like you, gaston, and franco in the biz., this industries future looks real bright. im happy to be witness to these amazing developments.

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    well said ray, NO MONOPOLIES! I love how grounded you are. with people like you, gaston, and franco in the biz., this industries future looks real bright. im happy to be witness to these amazing developments.
    I have always done what I do, to improve the industry! And if we all work together to do just that, we will all reap the rewards!

Post Thanks / Like
    also the vivace is one of the few machines I have found where you don't have to remove the stay up spring to run carts(the silver spring, not the red) and it works beautifully with carts, I love that machine, I pm'd you ray
    Last edited by cagelavey; 10-07-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad all you guys agree, I was felling like I was the only one. I hate corporations that step into an industry built on pride and personal acheivment an turn it in to a something soulless and make the advancement of that industry completely capitalistic in nature and suck dry any possibility of developing any type of camaraderie which by definition is, a spirit of friendly good-fellowship. it makes me angry beyond belief! we have to fight this every step of the way or lose our individualism and creative idealism through the cracks of a court room floor!

Post Thanks / Like
    ya...t-tech fucked up...they could have made a killing selling disposable tubes for their carts....especially since people are already on their website buying their carts.

I have been bugging t-tech for almost a year now...this is clearly a case of if you lag, you lose

.if you check some of my older posts I often mention how there could be huge market for disposables that ran with carts.

Im just really glad it is being developed by 2 solid dudes in the biz.... Gaston and Franco....and not some cheap chinese company.

Funny thing is, there was a disposable tube that worked with carts....the hummingbird tubes....then they just one day changed the design so they would no longer work without letting their customers know....i still have 3 or 4 boxes just laying around collecting dust because without the ability to use carts with them.....they are just cheap chinese crap...lol

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-in-cali View Post
    ya...t-tech fucked up...they could have made a killing selling disposable tubes for their carts....especially since people are already on their website buying their carts.

I have been bugging t-tech for almost a year now...this is clearly a case of if you lag, you lose

.if you check some of my older posts I often mention how there could be huge market for disposables that ran with carts.

Im just really glad it is being developed by 2 solid dudes in the biz.... Gaston and Franco....and not some cheap chinese company.

Funny thing is, there was a disposable tube that worked with carts....the hummingbird tubes....then they just one day changed the design so they would no longer work without letting their customers know....i still have 3 or 4 boxes just laying around collecting dust because without the ability to use carts with them.....they are just cheap chinese crap...lol
    Im sure the chinese will copy us right away, We just hope you all would prefer to support the guys that invest blood, sweat and money to come out with them. We will do our best to make them beyond affordable. Also, the hummingbird ones were not reliable, they were too tight and inconsistent.

11. Like gangstajay liked this post.