Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok.....looked it up. I stand corrected.....Mei Cha did start before KP, Mei Cha in 1984 and KP in 1985. Another one of the companies that had a market share in PMU was Camline from 1995. All of these have special needles and cartridges and some had seals or sponges to keep the pathogens from creeping up into the handpiece - Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    ive never had anything come up one of my t-tech carts, not saying it isn't possible. I think if some one does improve upon the t-techs id want it to be close to the same elasticity as the t-tech carts and less like the Cheyenne even if that new cart had a barrier similar to Cheyenne. the Cheyenne carts have way to much pressure for me, just my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    ive never had anything come up one of my t-tech carts, not saying it isn't possible. I think if some one does improve upon the t-techs id want it to be close to the same elasticity as the t-tech carts and less like the Cheyenne even if that new cart had a barrier similar to Cheyenne. the Cheyenne carts have way to much pressure for me, just my opinion.
    The new carts have a seal.....that works as the spring....and keeps the crud at bay.

Post Thanks / Like
    originally posted by "rjdadio" I have always done what I do, to improve the industry! And if we all work together to do just that, we will all reap the rewards!

we have to work together. its the only way, we need a Tattoo Coalition. the definition of coalition is, a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause. brothers in arms

5. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cagelavey View Post
    originally posted by "rjdadio" I have always done what I do, to improve the industry! And if we all work together to do just that, we will all reap the rewards!

we have to work together. its the only way, we need a Tattoo Coalition. the definition of coalition is, a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause. brothers in arms
    A coalition or any kind of leadership would ruin this business. With a big head or a set of big heads alluva sudden we are open to manipulation and regulations. It'll put us all under one roof and whoever put the most money in would make the house rules.

Its already so bad. Being divided yet with our hands together in the best way for us not to be put down on. This business is suppose to let us be off the grid and individual.
    Last edited by mattmillerink; 09-27-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    In an ideal world......but power, agendas, dramas and such......it would not work.

I was going to respond back on this, but didn't. so I'm glad you did

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea but we need to keep a eye on the Tescos of the tattooing world(Big super market chain of England lots of fingers in pies and the odd horse those who don't know) because if we don't things could slowly get out of are hands, people getting together on a project is great it works in tattooing so I can't see why it can't work in the machines them selfs as well.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Yea but we need to keep a eye on the Tescos of the tattooing world(Big super market chain of England lots of fingers in pies and the odd horse those who don't know) because if we don't things could slowly get out of are hands, people getting together on a project is great it works in tattooing so I can't see why it can't work in the machines them selfs as well.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

You can say the "wall mart" of tattooing, in the States
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    You can say the "wall mart" of tattooing, in the States
    So funny you say that....it is that exact statement a company I was making parts for.....They wanted to be the "wally world" of the tattoo industry. It is why I basically stopped working for them

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there is no perfect answer, and egos do tend to run rampant, in any profession, so I see that, I do believe that forums like this are a good start. I see a lot of conflicts here also and also egos in abundance, but more than that I see a lot of things get figured out, and I see ignorance washed away with the abundance of information available here. its really awesome to know I can come here everyday and know about the new devices available for our craft, and if not for this forum I would not have as much knowledge about issues as such as this. I definitely believe this is a step in the right direction. also, just as a side note, in fort wayne where I began my tattooing career. there is a sort of camaraderie amongst tattoo artist and together a lot of fine regulations and laws were brought about by working together within the tattoo community. it was illegal for so long up until people stood together and fought to have it changed. since then working together with the board of health the regulations in fort wayne are more suited to the artist and not so much the state, not just regulations for the sake of regulations. getting involved can bring about a lot of change. I know that if something like I suggested where a hierarchy of sorts with someone at the head of the table, shit wouldn't work, but if we don't regulate ourselves to some extent, someone will come along and do it for us, and we may not like the outcome then.

12. Like Jzmtatu liked this post.