Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the vincent still looks china to me tbh , just like the bazooka looks like a dragonfly
    http://www.tattooinventory.com/tmvc-...on-rotary.html
    they sell it for 80$ all that for 80$???

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I just like the design of it I like how it is set up, I know it is pry cheap and nothing special considering the source. but im not gonna lie and say I don't see the potential in the design. like I said if you could take it and Frankenstein it with above board parts, who knows. worth the trouble pry not, but I love fuckin wit machines, so who knows

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for all the info ...i think i´m going with a new vivace - the are always good

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the vincent machines are made by worldiwde tattoo, or they are selling all his machines atleast.... it looks like the sunskin primus and workhorse machine had a crack baby... i live 30 minutes from worldwide tattoo canada ill drive down there and plug it in and post up my finding

Post Thanks / Like
    that would be awesome bro, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    hi , joelhague ...have you now try the vincent machines ? ...

Post Thanks / Like
    1. WWT is the dogshit of the industry. Worldwide Tattoo Supply is a scratcher's paradise with many knockoffs.

2. "Vincent" is the English name of an asian tattoo artist that is friends with the owner of WWTS. He has no clue how to make a tattoo machine. WWT got the idea that they needed a tattoo artist's name attached to their knockoffs so it sounds more legitimate. Hence you have "Vincent". I met him at a convention mind you and he has not fuckin clue how to tune a machine or understand the mechanics. It's all smoke screen folks.

3. The new rotary machine is a Frankenstein. It looks like they took the pistons from the dragonfly for the back, stigma vice knob, dragonfly needle tensioner, Workhorse rotary frame concept, a few coil machine parts and put together a ridiculous machine and slapped "Vincent" (read section2).

4. NEVER BUY FROM WWTS. I doubt they even sterilize their needles and tubes. One of their old employees made such an announcement before it was taken down somewhere else.