Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Workhouse Irons Rotary 2

Hi all , i consider to buy a new Rotary to my gen8 , bishop and Taylor , HM ...
    so i think about the workhorse irons rotary 2 or the MARV Custom Workhorse Rotary Liner.

Have any here experience with this machines ... or infos how good this system working.
    I have a high hand speed and work most with #10 bugpins for realistic Portraits.

MarvWorkhorseRotary3.jpg

i have seen a very similar rotary on ebay with rca and a needle bar..

2957_zps1773e7a4.jpg
    Last edited by darkness; 09-26-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the first gen of this machine...sits in my draw... tried to use it several times...it is the loudest clackity ..clack machine ever.very punchy runs at low volts. I really like the design of the machine. doesn't look like they changed much from what I can see. except the clip cord connection and the color but I could be wrong.from what I am reading on the specs they did make some changes maybe they solved the problem
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    I just cant do it. I just think those machines are down right ugly! I mean my machines are my girls, and I couldn't pull out a workhorse irons rotary 2 or the MARV Custom Workhorse Rotary Liner and be like look at my girls, lol. id be more like do they make opaque black machine bags, lol. seriously though I know machine function is first and foremost but looks have a lot to do with my buys also. that machine from the knock off king on the other hand, I cant lie, id throw a maxon motor in that bitch and put in some work, lmao. good design, I cant lie I like it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha! vincent looks like what the workhorse should be in its second second gen . Why would anyone pay to have a machine with another mans name blasted all over and a dye job.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 09-27-2013 at 01:58 AM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

5. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree in both cases (workhorse and Vincent) who does that? but youre right, not very creative in a second release

Post Thanks / Like
    rofl, kung fu grip!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    buy that vincent and give us a review-never know might be a real gem!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    but at least if I had that machine from Vincent, I could play it off like, "yeah its the Vincent van gogh of tattoo machines" lmao

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a 1st gen workhorse rotary and, while it lined okay and did pack solid color really well at low volts and was really light, it sounded like a freaking rattletrap.
    Maybe they remedied the noise factor. Other than that, it was a decent machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pry will ive been eye balling it(the Vincent) something about the design just looks right to me, I cant help it. just seems like such an easy solution to the right amount of give for a rotary. I cant lie I might be the owner of one soon. ive checked thoroughly and haven't seen it as a knock off of anything, so I think im safe in not supporting something that takes from a good builders hard earned ideas. but at the same time id be giving that fuck money when he steals in so many other ways. conundrum