I'm a bit overdue posting this and it's my first review also. I am not affiliated with Centri in any way, just wanted to share my thoughts.

I have two of these now, and love them so far. The day I got my first one, the first piece I tried it on was some Black/Grey on a regular client on his ribs. Normally not a big deal, but this fella in particular was covered in 4th degree burn scars making it a bit more of a delicate task. I used a 9mag as well as a 15 mag and it performed equally well with both. The most impressive part was that even with my lightest tone, (I use Ron Meyers wash), there was not a single drop of blood on my towel and he said it was the most painless experience he's had to date. That alone was enough to motivate me to get another. So I did.

After a couple weeks, I sent one back to Mike for his magnet mod upgrade. It came back super fast and packaged very nicely as well. I do like it even better with this mod. It seems a tad more stable and consistent, not that I had a problem with it before, but now it feels even more solid. One of the key differences it made for me was the stroke adjuster wheel seemed to stay in place even better.

The RCA that pivots on top of the machine is perfect. My cord is never in the way at all and makes getting to some hard to reach areas a breeze.

Where this machine really shines for me is color packing and blending. I've never used another machine that I can saturate and make multiple passes with as much as this one. I can stay in one spot for forever and not chew anyone up. All of my heals have been super fast as well.

Cons- The rubber band setup is a pain for me. (I have huge hands!) But his shark fin may aide in that, I hope. It's not a super big deal, but usually takes me a minute. The light attachment is really well made and fits perfect, but I never use it. I haven't had much luck in the lining dept. with this one, but I use it almost exclusively for my colorwork now and love it. If you get a chance, give one of these a try. You won't be disappointed!

Here's a couple pics. Nothing fancy, but you get the idea.

heatherroseed.jpgphoto(4).jpgphoto(5).jpgshineon.jpg