Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    well roman it seems some slip the net and dont know any diffrent to come on here and ask about a fu.king clone.....aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr come on bud you should know better!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Send me your money instead and I'll squeeze off a big crap in a box for you. It'll be the same thing except you'll get your crap a bit quicker...

3. Like Justink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eh go ahead and buy it. And when it runs like crap and tattoos even worse you will be less $100.00 that you could have used tword getting a better machine. You will find out that we are not supporters of rip off machines.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    if you buy a REAL halo and a ttech system you would a much better position. knock offs are the worst, when i started my apprenticeship i worked at a street shop and tried a rotary since i was a solid coil user. my mentor gave me a cheap dragonfly (fell apart when i was tattooing) and i stuck with my coils for much longer until i got my first pair of rapiers when i moved up to a better shop with better more respectable artists.

If I had to do it again i def would get a quality machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you expect someone that doesn't tattoo, doesn't understand what and how they are used to replicate something that was developed by someone who tattoos, has been making machines for years, spent some serious time designing and redesigning and refining it, and doesn't use cheap labour to assemble the machine.

Its like asking a Walmart mechanic to design a sportscar...

Post Thanks / Like
    I would prefer that the forum took the approach of the many Watch collecting forums I belong to, no knock off, replicas, clones, etc, etc. just make that sort of posting off limits. See even by allowing this thread, it freely advertises for these people. helping them generate more money so they can afford to steal and profit further from the labors of others.

F

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rollhard View Post
    I would prefer that the forum took the approach of the many Watch collecting forums I belong to, no knock off, replicas, clones, etc, etc. just make that sort of posting off limits. See even by allowing this thread, it freely advertises for these people. helping them generate more money so they can afford to steal and profit further from the labors of others.

F
    I gotta agree, it's like free advertising....Ok, none of us will be interested in purchasing knock-offs/clones/copies, however, throwing up threads like this will just generate interest,even if that wasn't the original intention.....There are other freely available forums,which discuss these "Machines", so I don't see the point of raising awareness on this forum..I used to "benchtest" originals v's copies, so I talk from experience...On "some" Coil Forums, it is very seldom that copies/clones are discussed, and if so, not in any great depth...Only saying,P.

9. Like rollhard liked this post.
    stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t think that we can ever stop them from copying the originals , there are just to many guys like tatmandue out there so there is some demand , but it is really stupid to believe that the only difference is the price , we know that they use cheap Chinese motors that have Swiss Made printed on them and all the parts and the frames are crap , how you can you expect something good for this price? Give your money to them and get what you deserve.

11. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rollhard View Post

F
    There is currently a rule in the classifies that you cannot sell knock offs on here. The politics of this are sticky and if most people just used search on here they would usually see multiple threads about why the clones are a bad idea. I am glad this was kept civil since the person who posted is still a little green. Not to mention there is a post somewhere on here where the flaws in the copy are explained.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

13. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 post, and its a post showing crispy clear photos of a knock off.... Also you are describing every component of the knock off...hmm are you perhaps advertising it? and BTW anyone with a bit of knowledge can tell that that motor is nothing more crap coming from a communist country lime china... Would appreciate if those photos are taken off, it makes me sick to my stomach...
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

15. Like tatu richie liked this post.